Thursday, November 18, 2010

Note to self: kill self.

I've been meaning to start a new blog (and apparently set up a new email address to do so) for a while. A couple days ago I planned to get this done today. That was before today turned out to be the worst day I've had in a rather long time. Today's bitching will officially get me off to a GREAT start back in the blogging world.

Anyway! Apparently the mass amount of money Milwaukee Public Works has been spending on terrifying amounts of road construction does NOT mean that I will not run into a goddamn crater in the middle of the road that will not only render my tire totally flat but also bend the RIM. Goodbye savings.

I was planning on making myself an adorable dress tonight with these instructions thanks to craftgawker, my latest obsession. However, I will instead be karaoke-ing and drinking away the (mental and physical) pain of a horrible day at work. I'll make a dress and post photos eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment